Corona crisis measures at Hotel the Emauspoort
At Hotel the Emauspoort have adapted our protocols to the current situation so that we can give our guests a safe stay and our staff a safe employment environment.
1. We follow the guidelines of the government and the health authority RIVM. We have put glass screens at the desk and bar.
2. The public rooms are cleaned a few times per day: with extra care we disinfect the doorknobs, the pin device, desk etc.
3. Our staff only works when in perfect health; we have strict agreements about this and we are all vaccinated.
4. We have less rooms open for reservations so there won’t be too many people in the hotel.
5. When guests check-out, we ventilate the room, then we disinfect and clean the room. Only after this the room will be available for booking.
6. Eating breakfast inside is possible and so it is outside in our lovely courtyard. The tables are all arranged in a safe way, with enough distance.
7.You booked including breakfast, which we serve on a tray full of fresh products at your table. At check in we will ask for your favorite breakfasttime so we can then prepare your breakfast in a hygienic manner and serve it fresh for you.
8. We trust that you will also act in accordance with the recommended guidelines towards our staff and other guest.
9. When you have cold-like symptoms and/or a fewer, we ask you to move the reservation. Visit us only if you are 48-hours without any symptoms.