Corona crisis measures at Hotel the Emauspoort
At Hotel the Emauspoort have adapted our protocols to the current situation so that we can give our guests a safe stay and our staff a safe employment environment.
1. We follow the guidelines of the government and the health authority RIVM. We have put glass screens at the desk and bar.
2. The public rooms are cleaned a few times per day: with extra care we disinfect the doorknobs, the pin device, desk etc.
3. Our staff only works when in perfect health; we have strict agreements about this and we are all vaccinated.
4. We have less rooms open for reservations so there won’t be too many people in the hotel.
5. When guests check-out, we ventilate the room, then we disinfect and clean the room. Only after this the room will be available for booking.
6. Eating breakfast inside is possible and so it is outside in our lovely courtyard. The tables are all arranged in a safe way, with enough distance.
7.You booked including breakfast, which we serve on a tray full of fresh products at your table. At check in we will ask for your favorite breakfasttime so we can then prepare your breakfast in a hygienic manner and serve it fresh for you.
8. We trust that you will also act in accordance with the recommended guidelines towards our staff and other guest.
9. When you have cold-like symptoms and/or a fewer, we ask you to move the reservation. Visit us only if you are 48-hours without any symptoms.
HotelsCombined, the Australian-based hotel meta-search company, has started an extensive survey covering different types of accommodations within Netherlands. This survey is based on gathering data from millions of guest reviews, and translating them to an official Recognition of Excellence.
The HotelsCombined Recognition of Excellence is not a ranking list but a group of outstanding accommodations chosen based on a strict set of criteria. In order to be considered, properties must meet the following criteria:
• At the time of judging, a winner is rated 8.00/10 or over with a minimum of 50 customer reviews certified by HotelsCombined.
• We couldn’t detect any major customer service problems, nor recurring or unresolved issues. Moreover, HotelsCombined is taking in great consideration the way the hotel staff answered the Hotels communication team, demonstrating their commitment in providing quick assistance.
Hotel de Emauspoort boasts a high satisfaction rating among guests and travel industry experts, receiving 709 reviews for an impressive rating of 9 out of 10.
“We are thrilled to be working with the best hotels in Netherlands and Hotel de Emauspoort is certainly among them” said Alberto Castellucchio, market manager of HotelsCombined Netherlands “What is different about the Recognition of Excellence is the way information is gathered and analysed: it all depends on the guest and his or her experience with that particular accommodation.”
“With HotelsCombined 30 million people are finding the best deal available on-line every month. With this award, we’d like to make it even easier for every traveller to identify the best hotel for customer service and therefore the best value for their money”.
For more details, visit: https://www.hotelscombined.com